Thursday, April 2, 2009

Disclaimer

The opinions expressed here are the views of the writer (which is me - the HUSBAND) and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of the other parties involved (that being my WIFE). Any blog entries are subject to change without notice at any time as they may strongly differ from the views of my significant other and might put me into the most undesirable of circumstances.

In addition, my thoughts and opinions change from time to time...I consider this a necessary consequence of having an open mind. Dates, events, situations, the color of my shirt, and actual facts may change as I am anticipating my spouse to read this blog and quickly correct any inconsistencies within any stories that I might have perceived in an incorrect fashion.

This blog is intended to provide a semi-permanent point in time snapshot and manifestation of the various memes running around my brain, and as such, any thoughts and opinions expressed within out-of-date posts may not be the same, nor even similar, to those I may hold today.

No comments:

Post a Comment