Thursday, November 13, 2008

We All Need Some Motivation

By definition motivation means: that which motivates, that which makes us take action towards our desired goals and which gives us purpose and direction to those actions. Now we all know that very often we lose our motivation and we allow procrastination to dominate our life. Without our motivation we stop taking action and doing the things we really want to do, we stop achieving the things we really want to achieve and we stop believing we are capable of becoming whoever we want to be.

The secret to beating procrastination is that we need to keep motivated. Everyday we must do something, anything that gets us motivated, whether it’s listening to your favorite song, going for that morning run, or simply reading some quotes. Everyday we must motivate ourselves because when we are motivated we have energy, we have ideas and we all have dreams and we pursue those dreams with our unbounded faith that we will achieve them and more.

Personally I often find myself in constant need of motivation, I welcome that simple quote, or thought, that little thing that tells me that "I can keep going" or "Life is good". I do know I can keep going, and I do know that Life is good. But I enjoy the reminders every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment